The Sports Coaching Podcast
As a football coach coming from an academic background, I think that there is a massive gap between the academic and practical side of Sports Coaching. I created the Sports Coaching podcast to attempt to bridge this gap.
‘The Sports Coaching podcast, the coaching podcast created for coaches, by coaches!’Samuel Holmshaw – Creator of The Sports Coaching Podcast
Each week, I invite coaches from various sports, contexts and backgrounds to explore and discuss topic’s within sports coaching academia, and explain, as coaches how we can begin to implement these ideas into our coaching practice.
The Sports Coaching podcast was recommended as one of the top 20 sports coach podcasts to listen to in 2021 by Feedspot.comAnuj Agarwal – Founder of Feedspot
S5EP1 – Leadership in coaching practice: How can we be effective leaders? – with Matthew Raidbard – The Sports Coaching Podcast with Sam Holmshaw
- S5EP1 – Leadership in coaching practice: How can we be effective leaders? – with Matthew Raidbard
- The Sports Coaching Podcast – S4EP12 – The Coach-Athlete relationship Part 2: An insight into the CA relationship within youth football
- The Sports Coaching Podcast -S4EP11 -Collaboration episode with the Sports Initiaive podcast- part 2
- The Sports Coaching Podcast – S4EP10 – Collaboration episode with The Sports initiative podcast – Part 1
- The Sports Coaching Podcast – S4EP9 – An introduction on the coach-athlete relationship and its importance in coaching practice: an insight within boxing – with Will Smith
Check out the Sports Coaching podcast by clicking on one of the links below:
Sponsor the podcast!
Check out our sponsorship package below: