The Sports Coaching Podcast
Check out our previous episodes in Season 2
S5EP9 – How can coaches facilitate the development of a positive athlete mindset? – with Millie Chandarana – The Sports Coaching Podcast with Sam Holmshaw
In the latest episode of The Sports Coaching Podcast host Sam Holmshaw is joined by Millie Chandarana (Blackburn Rovers WFC player, Mad Mentoring, The Beautiful mind game). In this episode, the guys talk about how coaches can facilitate the development of a positive athlete mindset. Millie talks us through mindset and how a healthy/postive mindset can benefit athletes in both sports performances and everyday life in General. Millie shares her playing experiences and how her own development of a positive mindset has impacted her progression as a football player/ in everyday life and to set up her own business focusing on physical and mindset development. Sam shares his experiences of fostering a positive mindset in athletes and why coaches should look to develop healthy mindsets with their players. GET 20% OFF @MANSCAPED + FREE SHIPPING WITH PROMO CODE SCPOD AT http://MANSCAPED.COM! #AD #MANSCAPEDPOD
- S5EP9 – How can coaches facilitate the development of a positive athlete mindset? – with Millie Chandarana
- S5EP8 – Do athletes spend enough time training their minds? – with Ed Gibbins
- S5EP7 – How do we create a culture for coaches and athletes? with Lauren Ammon
- S5 – EP6 – Developing a tactical and analytical understanding of the game as a coach – with Rhys Desmond
- S5EP5 – Turning individualism into inclusion – with Patrick Touhey
Get in touch
Have something you want me to discuss on the podcast?
Use the hashtag #TheSCPod on Twitter or send a message from the contact form.