The Sports Coaching Podcast
Check out our previous episodes in Season 1
S5 – EP6 – Developing a tactical and analytical understanding of the game as a coach – with Rhys Desmond – The Sports Coaching Podcast with Sam Holmshaw
In the latest episode of The Sports Coaching Podcast, Sam speaks with the one and only Rhys Desmond – CEO of the Mastermindsite.com. In this episode today, the chaps discuss the topic of 'Developing a tactical and analytical understanding of the game as a coach'. In segment 1, Rhys discusses how a coach can gain develop a tactical understanding, with both Sam and Rhys sharing their personal experiences in developing their knowledge of the game. In segment 2 the chaps discuss the various ways they have both developed an analytical understanding of the football game. And finally, Rhys gives tips and advice for coaches in any sport on how they can develop their tactical and analytical understanding of the game. Big thanks to Rhys for jumping not the podcast as a guest, you can find Rhys and all his wonderful work at https://themastermindsite.com
- S5 – EP6 – Developing a tactical and analytical understanding of the game as a coach – with Rhys Desmond
- S5EP5 – Turning individualism into inclusion – with Patrick Touhey
- The Sports Coaching Podcast x Friday night counter attack collaboration episode
- S5EP4 – An insight into breathwork and mentality training, and its impact in sports performance
- The Sports Coaching Podcast – S5EP3 – Foundation & Youth development phase age-group football: How do we create the right learning environments?
Get in touch
Have something you want me to discuss on the podcast?
Use the hashtag #TheSCPod on Twitter or send a message from the contact form.